Apply for a discount on your Internet service
Who is Eligible?
In order to be eligible, household income must be at or below 200% of Federal Poverty Guidelines or have one member meet one of the following criteria:
A household is eligible for the Affordable Connectivity Program if the household income is at or below 200% of the Federal Poverty Guidelines, or if a member of the household meets at least one of the criteria below:
- Received a Federal Pell Grant during the current award year
- Meets the eligibility criteria for a participating provider’s existing low-income internet program
- Participates in one of these assistance programs:
- Free and Reduced-Price School Lunch Program or School Breakfast Program, including at U.S. Department of Agriculture (USDA) Community Eligibility Provision schools.
- Federal Housing Assistance, including:
- Housing Choice Voucher (HCV) Program (Section 8 Vouchers)
- Project-Based Rental Assistance (PBRA)/Section 202/ Section 811
- Public Housing
- Affordable Housing Programs for American Indians, Alaska Natives or Native Hawaiians
- Supplemental Security Income (SSI)
- Veterans Pension or Survivor Benefits
- Lifeline Program
- Participates in one of these assistance programs and lives on Qualifying Tribal Lands:
- Bureau of Indian Affairs General Assistance
- Tribal TANF
- Food Distribution Program on Indian Reservations
- Tribal Head Start (income based)
Apply For Program
Before applying, contact Sales by calling (800) 354-4915, or via Email to email@example.com to determine if your address is located in an eligible area to get Mercury’s reliable high speed service.
Go to AffordableConnectivity.gov to submit an application or print out a mail-in application. Your application for ACP services will be evaluated by Mercury Broadband and/or any applicable state or federal agencies to confirm and verify the customer’s eligibility to receive support.
Once approved, the discount will be applied to your account on the first billing cycle after acceptance into the program. No refunds will be provided for charges prior to enrollment and approval of the program.